IndicThreads is pleased to invite submissions for the 2nd IndicThreads.com Conference On Mobile Application Development to be held on 19th and 20th August 2011 in Pune, India. Conference 2011 aims to build on the learning of the mobile application development conference 2010 held in November 2010.
The conference is an independent event on mobile application development and is the place to be, to learn about the latest in the field of software & application development for the various mobile hardware & software platforms, while interacting with peers and experts from across the industry.
Please note that the conference is focused on mobile software and application development for mobile devices & will not dwell much on hardware & device issues.
*** Please note that sessions about your own experience & insights work best as they provide knowledge that one cannot get from a getting started guide or documentation online
IndicThreads welcomes submissions from subject experts across fields, geographic locations and areas of development. Topics include but are not restricted to the following, stated in no particular order -
- Application Development Platforms: (example: Blackberry, Android, BREW, JavaME, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Palm, Flash, iPhone …)
- Mobile Software Architecture
- Mobile Software Security
- Mobile Apps On The Cloud
- Application Development Tools
- Free / Open Source Software For Mobile Development
- Mobile Application Testing
- Development Frameworks & APIs
- Monitoring Mobile Applications
- Mobile Games & Entertainment
- Application Privacy & Security
- Application Performance & Scalability
- Push Technology on Mobile
- iPad Development
Please note that as there’s an unbelievable amount of work happening in the mobile technologies, platforms & standards space, we cannot possibly list all relevant topics here. So if you think the topic you would like to speak about would be of interest to a “mobile application development” audience, do submit.
- All technical sessions will be between 50-75 minutes.
- The audience consists mostly of architects, senior developers and project leads. Before submission please consider how your submission can provide best value to this target segment.
- Submissions will be accepted only on the website and not over email.
- All submissions must include at least one session abstract of 150 words or more.
- Even promising submissions get rejected at times because the review panel is uncertain of what exactly will be covered. Please provide as much detail as possible in the session abstract, including the topics covered, target audience & takeaways.
- The decision of the conference team as regards sessions, durations, timings, speaker benefits and all related aspects will be final and binding.
- Complimentary Full Conference Pass
- Speaking at an IndicThreads conference gets you recognition as a subject expert
- For those traveling from out of Pune, we would reimburse the travel cost (only for air,rail & bus) or Rs.3000, whichever is less, for the primary speaker only.
- Submission Deadline – 15 June 2011 Extended to 25 June 2011
- Selection Mails -30 June 2010
- Conference Dates – 19th and 20th August, 2011